Friday, July 15, 2011

Waiting for Plopper

Sooo.... I'm just chilling reflecting on my day bc my cousin abandoned me in the theatre as we wait for Harry Potter to start. And despite not having really done much this was a fairly eventful day, from 6:30am to now 11:47pm. Or maybe no? I just realized how long my day has been...

630am Arrive at my lola's. Chat with my cousin about life and relationships. Breakfast from McDonald's.
915am Cousin leaves me alone with my lola. Chat with my lola about life and chismis, which basically means talk about people.
11am Physical therapy for my Lola
12pm Go to the main hospital for a swallowing test so she eat again. PASSED IT! =D
230pm Finally put back into her room.
3pm CURRY HOUSE =)
5pm Feed the Lola
6pm KILL BILL. Freaking love the cinematography of that movie, and the acting and I just love that movie.
7pm Leave cousin with my Lola so that I can get ready for Plopper.
8pm Arrive at the prayer gathering but they're not ready so...
845pm ish Cousin and I leave to get to the theatre and wait in line for not too long because my friends had been there already. YAY FRIENDS!
10pm Theatre food
1045ish I'm abandoned
1210 PLOPPER!

Somewhere in there a paramedic was hitting on me and I didn't even realize it until I overheard his conversation with his partner. WHOOPS! Then there was some conversation on the side too with another nurse. Guys need to learn to be more OBVIOUS! Not blatantly obvious but if a girl just isn't getting it, try something else to show your interest. I would've gave him my number if he asked. We held a steady conversation for a good hour or so and it not often you can find enough common ground to keep a stranger interested in you for a whole hour. Or at least its not often a stranger can keep me intrigued for more than an hour. ERGO, props to him and he should have tried harder! WHOMP!

No comments:

Post a Comment